There's An App For That!
Do you have piles of business cards and struggle to find the one you need? With smartphone technology it seems crazy to still be exchanging paper business cards, but it still happens.
CardMunch is a Business Card reader developed by LinkedIn. It allows you to take a photo of a paper business card from new and potential clients and convert them into address book contacts and add them as LinkedIn connections. CardMunch is free and is compatible with iPhones and iPads running iOS4.0 or later.
Other articles in this edition:
- Thinking Of Buying A Business in 2014?
- Prepare Your Business For Christmas
- Thinking Of Buying A Car Or Equipment In December?
- Labor Legislation Overturned By New Government
- Looking For A Comfortable Or Modest Retirement?
- Six Reasons Your Website Will Fail
- Business Start Up Corner - What You Really Need To Know About Your Business Name
- Is Running A Small Business Tougher Than 5 Years Ago?
- Christmas Reading
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:This newsletter is issued as a guide to clients and for their private information. This newsletter does not constitute advice. Clients should not act solely on the basis of the material contained in this newsletter. Items herein are general comments only and do not convey advice per se. Also changes in legislation may occur quickly. We therefore recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting in any of these areas.