There's An App For That
Need an app that can help you track your purchases and gain control of your money?
ASIC’s free MoneySmart app ‘TrackMySPEND’ won a Government Services Award at the 2013 Australian Mobile Awards. The app can be used to record things like your weekly household budget, specific costs like a wedding or other event, track work and/or travel expenses, coffees, lunches and any other cash expenses that you find hard to record or track.
The TrackMySPEND app allows you to;
- Nominate a specific spending limit and timeframe (per week, fortnight, month or year) and track your progress
- Separation of 'needs' from 'wants' to help identify saving opportunities
- Frequent expenses can be added to 'favourites' to speed up tracking
- View your expense history
- Add 'tags' to categorise expenses and set spending limits for each category
- Create expense reminders sent as text messages to your phone
- Auto-fill expenses based on past entries
- Backup and review to prevent data loss
- Sync your profile and use on multiple devices
- Export data to a CSV file (for Excel, or other financial software)
The app is available from Apple or GooglePlay stores and is free.
Other articles in this edition:
- Business Start Up Corner - What Is A Good Age To Start A Business?
- How To Enjoy Your Holiday Without Worrying About Your Business
- Marketing Has Changed The Business Landscape
- Pivot For Profit
- Superannuation & Retirement Updates
- What's All The Blog About?